Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The countdown is officially on and I plan on using this blog more often as a way for people to know what's going on with me while I am in New York.
So the plan is that my dad will fly out to Tucson sometime between March 13 and March 16, then we will make the LOOOOOONG drive back to Rochester, NY. I have appointments to meet two surgeons in New York City and Long Island on March 31 where I will hopefully hear the good news that I will be getting a gastric stimulator implanted! That's kinda the whole point of going.
I am excited to be in Rochester during the summer because I have never experienced a summer in New York. I will also be reuniting with some friends I went to school with which so exciting!! I can't wait to see them!
I do worry a little bit about leaving. Firstly, it is going to be very hard for my mom who can't be with me. I also don't really know anyone living in Rochester, so I am predicting recovery will be a little bit harder.

Stay Tuned!

No comments: